Trainee Web & Media Designer (TW&MD)
Supellectilem Home Furnishings (SHF) is a growing UK-based company specialising in furniture and accessories for the residential market. For 15 years we have been successfully selling to the commercial market and have developed a strong and trustworthy relationship with many UK and overseas suppliers.
SHF has been established to open those markets to the residential consumer who otherwise would not have access to those suppliers.
As a result of our relationships in the industry and our knowledge of products on a commercial scale, we are pleased to be able to offer a competitive and high-quality product catalogue to our clients through our Website.
As we continue to grow, we will be continually introducing new exciting products and will need the Company’s Website and Social Media Pages to be constantly updated.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and energetic Trainee Web & Media Designer (TW&MD) to join our busy team. The TW&MD will work as part of Design Team and will be supporting the Lead Designer and FF&E Advisor for the continuous development of the Company’s Website and Social Media pages. In return we will provide some incredibly extensive and valuable experience in a high-profile environment with experienced and welcoming staff.
▪ Supporting the overall administration of the Company’s Website and Social Media Pages;
▪ Day to day management of our online shop, updating product’s information, images, costs, etc;
▪ Continuously updating of the Company’s Website Social Media Pages layout and design;
▪ Liaising with manufacturers and suppliers to obtain up to date product information & images;
▪ Taking photographs of our sample products and editing images to suit our web platform;
▪ Developing online marketing campaigns and introducing marketing integration tools;
▪ Developing the strategy for Searching Engine Optimisation (SEO) so that our Website can be easily found and ranked by search engines like Google and more;
▪ Introducing Tracking & Analytics (T&A) Tools to monitor our Website’s traffic and performance;
▪ Producing weekly SEO & T&A status reports and setting targets for performance improvement;
▪ Developing and maintaining our Company’s Social Media pages and E-Bay Shop.
Although this is a trainee role which does not require extensive Web & Media Design experience, the right candidate should have strong knowledge of Web & Media Design and particular interest in Furniture.
Apart from the skills to perform the above responsibilities, other key requirements include:
▪ Relevant qualification in Web, Media and/or Graphic Design;
▪ Strong design skills and the ability to create aesthetic appealing online content;