(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Closing Date 5th November 2020
Start Date: Mid-Late November
We are pleased to announce a newly created role in a small but rapidly growing IT support company in the education sector. After recently doubling in size, we are looking to capitalize from our recent expansion by continuing to push for new clients, while making sure we are providing an excellent service for our existing customers.
The core aspect of the business is providing IT maintenance in the field and remotely, to educational clients, with clients based in Coventry, Leamington Spa and Milton Keynes/Bedford. The role will be mostly office based though, with meetings carried out both on site, and via Teams/phone.
The role description is as follows:
– Identifying areas of growth, marketing material creation, promotion of business through social media, website, proposals and sales.
– Meetings with prospective new clients.
– Responsibility for the retention of current clients via feedback meetings, creating a rapport and an avenue for clients to comfortably raise issues.
– Liaising with the current technician and management.
– Responsible for IT provisioning and developing a school plan for individual clients.
– Responsible for identifying common technical problems and solutions for the long term improvement of the business offering.
– Occasionally be available to assist with other internal business activities.
The right candidate should have:
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– The ability to form a long term rapport and maintain client relationships.
– Happy to travel to client sites.
– A helpful and approachable demeanor.
– An eye for details.
– A proactive and observant attitude towards marketing and sales.
– Some technical knowledge to converse on technical matters with clients.
– Strong ability to set and plan own workload and schedule.
– Company Laptop and Phone
– Company Car
– 30 days holiday (not restricted to term time)
– Nest Pension
– Commission on new sales, rate TBC.
Salary £23k – 28k + Benefits as described.