(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
This is a FULLY remote role (Working from home) and is a part time position. Working times are 9.30am to 2.30pm however there is some flexibility here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Marketing executive to work part time within an online IT Training Company. We are a rapidly growing IT and tech company with a very friendly and energetic working atmosphere.
The position requires an extremely high degree of personal organisation and attention to detail. It also requires intelligence, diligence, accuracy, the ability to think for yourself and to show initiative as well as the ability to thrive under pressure whilst maintaining control, being professional and adopting, at all times, a can-do attitude.
Qualities and skills we are looking for are:
· Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
· Strong sense of self-motivation
· Good time-keeping with excellent administration and organisation skills
· Warm and positive personality
· Excellent level of English reading and writing with strong attention to detail
· At least one years previous telesales, sales or customer service experience desirable
· Passion for IT
· Previous experience in using CRM systems
Must be pro-active and inquisitive so that when there aren’t any enquiries to follow up on other interesting areas of the business can be worked on such as (training will be provided):
· Google Ads
· Google Analytics
· Website Development
· New Product Ideas
· General Marketing opportunities
· General Admin
As a result you can really grow with the company both in terms of skills learnt and exposure to different elements of the business.
You will be calling hot enquiries where customers are waiting to hear from you to explain further details about the programmes that we offer. You will also be helping existing customers with queries about their training. As a result you will be speaking with nice and friendly students. There is no cold calling in this position.
You will be joining a super friendly and established online business with excellent opportunities of progression. If you are a hard- working, passionate individual with IT industry or education experience we’d love to hear from you.
We will provide full in-house training and superb on-going support where you feel a valuable member of the team
· Salary of £18k to £20k pro rata depending on experience
· Flexible working hours
· Work from home
· Free staff access to some of the best IT courses in the industry
· Training and on-going support
· Vast advancement opportunity and career prospects