(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Artemis One.
This is an Entrepreneurial Property Investment business in Greater London (North West/Southwest London) who are seeking an ambitious individual who is more than just an accountant to join its Management team to work closely with the CEO and Board.
The company has experienced enviable growth, with an impressive acquisition and development strategy. Reporting to the CEO this role is key to the continued growth of the business as the Board plans further portfolio expansion and significant property development projects.
For the right person, this role could become the Finance Director for the business.
Our culture is fast-paced and requires flexibility in approach as well as having a can-do attitude.
This role is expected to be 0.8 FTE and the hours can be worked flexibly, possibly some time can be based from home with travel within the greater London area as required to suit the needs of the business.
A Senior Management Package would be agreed with the successful candidate including performance bonus.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
1. Investment analysis and appraisal of property acquisitions. Preparation of robust 3-way financial models for the various scenarios and options (trading, planning, development, refinance)
2. Presentation of analysis to key stakeholders being the Board, private investors and banks
3. Get stakeholder commitment to fund deals and raise finance for the acquisition from our existing panel of investors and banks
4. Once funding committed, manage the acquisition process (including Due Diligence, funding and legal) through to completion
5. Manage the existing portfolio of development properties from a financial perspective
6. Maintain excellent communication with key stakeholders both relationally and with the provision of regular, robust and insightful reports
7. General liaison and relationship development with key stakeholders
8. Advising the Board of development property performance with options for consideration on a regular basis
9. Liaising with development property project teams
Investor relationship development
10. Investor and Funder relationship development including finding new sources of funds
11. Assess and review the financial performance of the portfolio and individual assets, building robust financial models and contribute to the structuring and analysis of debt and equity finance in the business
12. Set up and manage all ongoing SPVs and statutory procedures, consistently reviewing the Company’s accounting requirements to ensure timely meeting of all statutory accounting and tax obligations
13. Preparation and presentation of the monthly board pack at Board Meetings, providing management accounts, forecasting and key commercial information and KPIs
14. Preparation of budget/cashflow forecasts and monitoring against actual performance as required on a regular basis, working closely with budget holders and managers. Ongoing appraisal of projects and finance, highlighting risks and mitigation solutions.
15. The ability to work closely with the Board as part of the Management team, to ensure quality management information aids decision-making and facilitates further growth through regular appraisal.
16. Have natural gravitas and personality to be able to contribute to and support the CEO with bank proposal presentations to raise finance.
17. You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA) with experience in the Property / Real Estate sector in either investment or development. Prospects are excellent and exciting with this ambitious growing entrepreneurial Property business.
How to apply:
To apply for this role send your CV and covering letter (no more than 2 A4 sides) to https://hr.breathehr.com/v/property-finance-director-designate-13928 by 13 November 2020.
Please note you must manually upload your CV to the URL link otherwise your application cannot be processed.
N.B. We reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the planned date where the number of responses exceed the proportionate amount expected for the role.