(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Location: Bedfordshire / Milton Keynes and the surrounding area
Why Join Us?
– Salary of £23,000 DOE
– Car Allowance of £3,000 + Generous Personal Commission Structure
– Mobile Phone Allowance + Company Tablet and Equipment
– Field Based with No Weekend Work
– A growing business with excellent progression opportunities
– We are passionate about growth, we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals
Who Are We?
Phoenix 2 Retail are the UK’s leading specialist marketing agency. We offer a unique route to market service to global brands who wish to gain distribution within the UK’s Vape and FMCG categories. Since our inception 2019 we have seen rapid growth and supported our clients deliver their objectives. We are active across the UK delivering Sales, Merchandising & Compliance Calls across various sectors & for multiple clients.
Now is a brilliant time to join Phoenix 2 Retail as we continue our growth and expansion.
What You Will Be Doing?
– Selling brands into retailers across your assigned territory
– Driving additional SKU’s into existing retailers and building strong commercials relationships with retailers
– Building commercial relationships with retailers to drive ongoing purchase and space for our brand partners
– Educating retailers on how to increase their category sales and providing informed recommendations
– Audit in store compliance and marketing activity execution
– Using your people skills to build strong business relationships
– Improving and placing additional POS in store to improve sell-out
– Ensure our clients space always looks best in class, fully cleaned and merchandised ready to WOW their customers.
– Being adaptable representing multiple brands and visiting different FMCG & specialist environments including: Grocery, Cash & Carry, Independents & Specialist retailers
We would love to meet someone with… – We appreciate that you may not have all the attributes listed below, however if you feel you can adapt, learn and play your part please still apply!
– Driven by targets and sales
– Ability to communicate effectively and prioritise
– Results driven mindset and proactive
– Good presentation and time management skills
– Passionate, engaging and committed to succeed
– Strong planning and organisation skills
– Ability to make effective decisions
– Negotiation and influencing capabilities
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Confident and personable – a great relationship builder
– Enjoy being out on the road interacting with retailers, this is a field-based role with a lot of time spent on the road traveling to retailers.
– Field sales experience
– Comfortable multitasking, playing multiple roles and dealing with ambiguity
– Have a good understanding of FMCG / Vape
Location: Nottingham & Surrounding Areas Why Join Us? – Salary of £23,000 DOE – Car Allowance of £3,000 + Generous...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic commercial professional to provide commercial, contractual and tendering support to our business....Apply For This Job
Sales Development Representative – Cyber Security To support Altinet’s growth plans, we are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who...Apply For This Job
Location: Slough/Reading/Basingstoke Why Join Us? – Salary of £23,000 DOE – Car Allowance of £3,000 + Generous Personal Commission Structure...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Full Cycle Account Executive to join our team at Salesflow.io to take on full responsibility...Apply For This Job