(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Computors Limited are an IT Managed Service Provider looking for a Senior IT Engineer to join our busy team in our Wolverhampton office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and provide a solution to their technical problems quickly and professionally.
· In-depth knowledge and experience in deploying and configuring Office 365 services, specifically SharePoint, Teams and Exchange online.
· Good working knowledge of Office 365 security technologies, DLP, Document classification and retention.
· In-depth knowledge of Windows server operating systems.
· Strong knowledge of Active Directory installation and configuration.
· Experience working at a systems administrator level
· Experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
· Experience of transitioning on-premise systems to the Cloud.
· Strong knowledge of wired and wireless Networking, including configuration and support of VPN Tunnels, VLAN’s, Managed switches & Firewalls.
· Experience configuring, managing and supporting Microsoft Exchange server.
· Strong 3rd line support experience.
· Good working knowledge of IT security.
· Experience working on a helpdesk to ITIL standards in an MSP environment.
· Proven problem-solving skills.
· Experience configuring and managing Enterprise backup and recovery solutions i.e. Veeam.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to advise and train other team members.
· Able to provide Out of Hours cover as part of Helpdesk rota.
· Creation, update and maintenance of the technical knowledge base and documentation.
· Full UK driving license and own car.
· Microsoft certified or equivalent qualification
· Experience supporting Data Centre environments.
· Experience supporting and configuring VOIP systems.
· Experience configuring and supporting a Microsoft Hyper-V environment.
· Experience with WatchGuard, SonicWALL or Palo Alto firewalls.
· Experience configuring Cisco equipment.
Personal Attributes & Experience:
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Keep skills up to date with new developments in systems and security.
· Experience in planning and managing IT projects.
· Ability to communicate complex technical issues to end users in easy-to-understand language.
Computors Ltd are based at Wolverhampton Science Park and are looking for a candidate to join us who has a natural willingness to always go the extra mile, a minimum of 8 years’ experience in this industry and a track record of successful service delivery.
Benefits include, a great working environment, 30 days holiday per year, flexible working, free parking, company phone & laptop.
Salary Scale = £30,000–£35,000 per year depending on skills & experience.
Sales Development Representative – Cyber Security To support Altinet’s growth plans, we are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who...Apply For This Job
EPX is seeking a Data Cabling Engineer to work in our new Installations Team, reporting to the Head of Professional...Apply For This Job
We’re an award-winning provider of business management software, websites and mobile apps to the Automotive industry and due to continued...Apply For This Job
2nd /3rd Line Network Support Engineer Hours: Full Time Location: HP12 Pay: £26,000 – £35,000 Key Network Services Ltd is...Apply For This Job
The Role – PHP / Laravel developer MyJobQuote connects homeowners and tradespeople in the UK with over 1,000 homeowners posting jobs daily....Apply For This Job