(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Salary: competitive salary with numerous benefits including private medical insurance
Location: New Town, Edinburgh
Closing date: Friday, 5 November, 2021
Hours of business: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday – Friday
Cameron Optometry is an award-winning optometry practice based in Edinburgh’s New Town. The friendly practice is now looking for a receptionist, who will primarily communicate with patients, and manage the booking system, as well as assisting with general practice admin.
In the first instance, the position will include the following tasks, however there is scope to develop the role in other areas of the business:
● handling phone calls and emails, most of which will be from patients booking appointments, or getting in touch with general enquiries
● managing the bookings system for our optometrists
● managing incoming and outgoing mail
● transcribing dictations from optometrists
● processing forms and orders, and inputting data
● managing outstanding accounts and processing direct debit scheme payments
● covering front of house when required which involves the face-to-face greeting of patients and handling payments.
The successful candidate will:
● enjoy working as part of a friendly team
● be an excellent communicator
● be proficient in IT, including all Microsoft office software
● have the ability to deal with a wide range of tasks, prioritising effectively
● be an efficient administrator, with good attention to detail
● have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
Training will be provided however previous experience of managing a booking system would be hugely beneficial.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive a wide range of generous benefits including private medical insurance, bonus scheme, above average paid leave levels, opportunities for progression with ongoing training and staff discount on eye care, glasses and contact lenses.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join an energetic team as an Assistant Transport Coordinator in a growing Business,...Apply For This Job
Office Manager at Playground Equipment Manufacturer / Engineering Company Location – Burscough, Lancashire Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30pm AMV Playgrounds have been trading...Apply For This Job
Admin Coordinator – VISA Department Salary £20,000 pa Dumbarton Scotland The Down Under Centre (DUC) is the UK’s specialist ‘one-stop’...Apply For This Job
Business Administrator Altus Safety – Neston, Wirral Salary – £18,000 – £20,000 – Depending on experience Regular company incentives Altus...Apply For This Job
Due to rapid international expansion, Fortem International Ltd. an award winning global exhibition organiser are looking for a new member...Apply For This Job