(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Located in Huntingdon, Just Digital is a leading independent marketing services business that provides sophisticated marketing collateral and print fulfillment services to organizations and leading brands across the UK. Established by the current CEO in 2003, we have grown every year since incorporation and have established an outstanding reputation for the quality of our work and service levels. We hold people at the centre of what we do and after our recent Engagement Survey, we have taken over 30 actions as a result of the feedback from this, to enhance the working environment. We have reduced our full-time hours from 40 to 35 per week and are well on our way to feature in the Times Top 100 companies to work for. We have exciting expansion plans and aim to double our turnover in the next few years. Never has it been a more exciting time to join us.
As an HR Administrator you will provide outstanding customer service across the organization by delivering and supporting colleagues with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. The successful candidate must have previous HR administration experience. You will be joining a small team that takes responsibility for the employee life cycle. This is a fast-paced environment so you will need the ability to think on your feet.
The hours of work are 21 hours per week. This can be worked either over 5 days or 3 full days.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with the day-to-day administration tasks e.g. recruitment, assisting with the preparation of the monthly payroll, starters and leavers, contractual changes, entering sickness, overtime, and holiday onto our holiday booking system, maintaining employee records both electronic and paper and filing. You will also offer advice and guidance to employees and managers on a range of matters. You will also take responsibility for undertaking research into HR related issues. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a varied portfolio of work.
· Be dynamic, nice and ambitious
· Have good IT skills including Microsoft programmes such as Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
· Have CIPD Level 3 or working towards is desirable, but not essential
· Have previously worked in an HR administration role
· Ability to deal with sensitive information, maintaining the strictest of confidentiality at all times
Have the ability to multi task and handle various responsibilities at one time.
· Have strong people skills
· Able to follow internal processes/procedure with accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer in return:
· A focused strategy and culture that gives employees the right platform to grow and develop their careers
· Generous holiday allowance of 24 days rising to 26
· Enhanced parental leave
· Enhanced pension scheme of 5% company contribution
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· 4x Salary Life Assurance and Income Protection
· Word hard/play hard culture and a great working environment
· Sociable company with regular company wide and departmental events
We take the protection of your personal data seriously. Please visit our website for our full Privacy Notice and search for Job Applicant Privacy Notice.