(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
My client is an expanding renewable energy company, passionate about securing affordable energy bills for domestic homeowners in a clean zero carbon way. This is a bubbling industry with a lot of government initiatives still available. As a successful growing business, they have opportunities for like-minded people at all levels in the company.
The sales manager will be given an exciting opportunity to build a brand-new team that will help in growing the customer base and is a critical part of the growth of the company.
* This is a player/coach role. Leading from the front, this role is responsible for managing the team who proactively generate appointments for the field sales teams, as well as carrying a small individual booking quota as well.
* Working closely with the sales team and directors to develop, manage and successfully drive campaigns and daily targets.
* Bring energy and experience to the team to help create a fantastic working environment.
* Coach and develop the Telesales team
* Regular reporting as required
*Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned):*
* Booking appointments for direct salespeople.
* Database and CRM management
* Telesales best practice management.
* Training new starters.
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding personal and team monthly quota
* Responsible for providing reports on lead generation activity and other quantifiable objective measurements.
* Perform other job-related duties as required
* Coaching and development of the team
* Attending events and meetings as required Experience
*The requirements for this position are:*
* Previous appointment setting experience (minimum of two years)
* Experience of management, leadership or coaching in a sales environment
* Positive, energetic and motivated with a good work ethic
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Happy to lead from the front as well as manage the team
The successful candidate will be given a basic retainer of £24,000 with a generous commission on own sales and overall team sales bringing your on target earnings to £40,000 in your first year.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team within a prestigious elderly care nursing home. The home...Apply For This Job
Are you strategic, driven and an excellent communicator? A specialist nationwide provider to the lettings industry is looking for motivated,...Apply For This Job
VACANCY: DIGITAL MARKETING EXEC SALARY: £30-£35K LOCATION: KENILWORTH, WARWICKSHIRE Operating since 2003, Net Visibility is a successful digital...Apply For This Job
Sales Development Representative – Cyber Security To support Altinet’s growth plans, we are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who...Apply For This Job
Based in Burgess Hill, POLAR UK is a distributor of Audio and Video products into both the professional and consumer...Apply For This Job