Heritage Care is a charitable organisation that provides a range of flexible individualised care and support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health support needs and older people.
We look to recruit people who both embody and share our values: People that always behave with integrity and that seek to inspire everyone they come in contact with. People that respect diversity and value inclusiveness. People that constantly innovate to meet the needs of those we serve and impact lives in a positive way.
Hours: FT & PT hours available – day and night shifts required
Basic hourly rate for day shifts – £14 p/h – £17.25 p/h (depending on experience)
Nights (except from 00.01 Sunday am to 23.59 Sunday night) and Saturday days – £19.18 p/h – £23.63 p/h
Sunday day and nights from 00.01 Sunday am to 23.59 Sunday night and Bank holiday days and nights – £24.36 p/h – £30.02 p/h
Reporting to the Registered Home Manager, you will provide direct nursing care to residents. To ensure that good quality records, care plans and individual programme plans are completed, maintained and reviewed as and when required. To ensure that records are timely, accurate and relevant, in compliance with statutory requirements and NMC guidelines.
To monitor health care needs of the service user, ensuring dietary needs are met and choices offered; to report ill health and make requests for intervention by GP’s and other health care professionals where appropriate.
To manage a staff team, promoting support and co-operation throughout all staff members.
To ensure that the highest standard of care is maintained in accordance with Heritage Care’s policies and procedures and CQC Fundamental Standards. To work flexibly according to the demands of the service, this will include a flexible shift pattern consisting of early, late, weekend and bank holiday shifts.
– Registered Nurse – First or Second Level
– Previous experience of team leadership and working on own initiative
– Experience in caring for the elderly
– Experience of working in a residential or nursing home
– Proven first line management experience
– Ability to undertake further management duties as directed by Head of Nursing, Lead Nurses or Senior Management Team
– Ability to administer medication
– Demonstrate an understanding of the needs of older people
– Ability to prioritise tasks and manage a shift
The benefits we offer include:
– 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme
– Child Care Vouchers
– Bike to work scheme
– Discount scheme with a wide range of retailers
– Refer a friend scheme
– Interest free season ticket loan for travel
– Excellent career progression
To apply, please submit your CV
Female Rehabilitation Support Workers – Erith, Kent Part time and Bank Work available: weekend day shifts plus additional fixed shifts...Apply For This Job