Post My Job Ltd
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Junior Sales Estimator – Great Company.
Resonics are a rapidly expanding interior acoustics company looking for junior Surveyors/Estimators at all levels to develop and maintain new relationships and support existing relationships with our growing client base. Our company specialises the design, supply and installation of interior acoustic solutions for a wide range of projects – we work with commercial offices, schools, restaurants, shops and shopping centres, gyms, recording studios, churches, village halls and more. Your role will predominantly involve taking warm leads and tenders that have been generated through our marketing channels and turning them into live projects. A large element of the role will involve making site visits, undertaking acoustic surveys (full training given), returning tenders and providing fully costed proposals.
Prospective clients will be a mix of main contractors, architects and direct clients. Our leads come from a range of in-house and contracting staff, we need someone who is flexible in their sales approach.
Responsibilities will include:
· organising and attending site visits to undertake acoustic surveys whilst making initial recommendations;
· listening to customer requirements and making appropriate recommendations – particularly in regard to noise problems, budget and design requirements;
· maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
· responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
· supplying detailed design and fully-costed proposals.
· full involvement in formal bidding or tender processes – creating detailed proposal documents; the details of which will be largely dictated by the prospective client.
· forging relationships with architects to get our products specified.
· forging relationships with main contractors to field tender opportunities.
· negotiating pricing, timescales and terms of agreement.
· keeping close relationships with manufacturers and product suppliers – some of which generate leads for the business.
· recording leads, sales and order information on a centralised system.
· creating simple CAD drawings (full training given).
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience estimated and surveying (Preferred but not essential).
· Basic knowledge of the construction tender process (Preferable but not essential).
· An eye for design and detail.
· A basic knowledge of CAD or similar (preferable but not essential)
· A full driving license is essential.
Basic Salary £23-30k OTE £35-£45K.
Applicants with experience of working with contractors in the construction industry is preferable but not essential. Training will be provided, including the products and systems used by Resonics.