(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
1 year temporary contract
The IT Field Technician will work within the IT Services Team to provide first line support, both remotely and in person, to end users across the Trust.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS & DUTIES
· Delivering a high level of customer service to customers both remotely and face to face.
· Providing remote and in-person support to end users with hardware and software issues.
· Receiving and logging incidents into the Trust’s IT Service Desk, ensuring that all required information is collected from the customer in order to
prioritise incidents effectively.
· Assessing and assigning priorities to tickets and ensuring that all issues are escalated in line with company policy in a timely manner.
· Meeting KPI’s ensuring that customer incidents and requests are resolved within the agreed SLA’s
· Escalating Problems and Trends to 2nd and 3rd Line Support.
· Following predefined Incident & Service Request Management and Change Management processes.
· Maintain Software and Hardware Asset Management.
· Be aware of current Health and Safety, Data Protection, GDPR and other IT related policy requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Proven background working within an IT support role.
· Must be articulate, possess excellent IT and communication skills and work well under pressure.
· Experience in the deployment and management of Windows 10 clients.
· A good knowledge of end user hardware and software applications.
· Full UK driving licence and own transport.
One or more of the following qualifications would be desirable:
· Computing Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Level 2 (or equivalent)
· Certification as an IT Technician (CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco etc…)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We operate DBS safeguarding procedures.
Applicants invited for interview will be required to complete our standard application form in order to progress their application.
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of 15 January 2021.
About Us – Medical Projects Medical Projects is an education company that provides award-wining online and residential courses for students....Apply For This Job