(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Horticulture Service Technician – Flexible Hours and Good Pay, Full Training Provided.
Salaries start at £23,500, Overtime Available (1.5) and Profit Share Bonus. 40 hrs per week.
We’re currently looking for additional field service Maintenance Technicians. If you’re looking for a role where you’re out and about every day, love dealing with customers, and can manage yourself each day then this could be the perfect job for you!
This role is home-based, with back up given from our London base in Harlesden and HQ in Leicester.
We’ve been providing plant displays using tropical plants for 40 years, and count some of the country’s biggest companies as our customers. We take pride in our service levels, and work hard to encourage long-lasting, strong relationships with our customers.
Our Service Technicians spend their day out on the road visiting our customers, and are the face of the company. We provide staff with sign-written vans, uniform, and equipment, and full training is provided. So even if you’ve not done this role before, if you can communicate well, work hard, and are willing to learn this role could be for you.
We’re looking for:
– Attitude – we’re looking for personable, friendly, hard-working staff.
– Flexibility – the role does include some early starts.
– Physical fitness – the role is hands on and can include lifting/moving items.
– Ability – you’ll need to be comfortable with getting around London and the surrounding areas, and hold a UK driving license.
So why should you apply for this job?
– Great Team – Our team are pleasant, friendly, and easy to work with.
– Enjoyable Job – It’s a rewarding, interesting role.
– Progression – There’s scope for progression and further training.
– Opportunity – You don’t need prior experience. We provide full training.
– Family-Friendly Hours – Your normal working hours are 6:00am to 2:30pm.
When you submit your C.V we will review this as soon as possible. If we feel that you may have what is required for the role we’ll invite you in for an interview where we can find out more about you, and you can find out more about the job and get any questions you have answered. We’re looking for people to start as soon as possible, and will try and make the process quick and easy.
Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Multi-Skilled Operative Jem Property Services Group Ltd is a reactive gas, electrical and facilities maintenance company servicing an expanding client...Apply For This Job