(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
Up to 25 hours per week – flexible hours over a minimum of 4 days.
Our client is a UK Property Company operating in development, investment, and trading through a group of companies with commercial and residential interests across the UK. Their mission is to develop and grow their real estate fund and asset management portfolio. Success is at the heart of what they do both for themselves and their clients; providing high-quality value add services through strategic acquisition, development and regeneration of income producing assets.
Due to their rapidly expanding portfolio, they are now seeking to recruit a proactive, self-motivated and experienced Accounts Assistant to support the day-to-day financial activities and assist with property management in addition to assuming responsibility for the smooth running of the office.
The successful applicants’ duties will include:
1. All accounting entries on Xero, Sage or Excel including all bank reconciliations, supplier payments, customer invoicing and credit control.
2. Assist with accounts payable & receivable, corporate compliance, month end accounting and reporting.
3. Efficient rent roll management through correct sales invoicing as per tenancy agreements.
4. Maintaining VAT requirements of 6 different property companies and understanding ‘option to tax’ requirements within real estate.
5. Maintaining and managing the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) in line with current Government standards.
6. Reconcile / transfer any necessary accounts data in Excel with other systems as required.
7. Efficiently schedule and manage all regular activity involving tenants ensuring timescales and deadlines are met.
Who we are looking for:
You will demonstrate flexibility and sensitivity to the needs of the business and be confident in your communication and outlook towards clients. You will be capable of working within a small team alongside the Finance Director and MD and be highly organised with keen attention to detail and possess excellent skills in accounts and associated systems including previous experience of using Xero & Sage.
The suitable candidate is likely to have at least five years’ experience both in practice and general business environment – preferably within the property industry although not essential and preference will be given to those with a professional qualification. Part qualified AAT welcome.
The candidate, whilst possessing strong book-keeping / accountancy skills, will be required to assist with the administrative compliance of property management, including carrying out local property inspections, delivering / collecting keys / meeting contractors / tenants.
Willingness, enthusiasm and a ‘Nothing is too much trouble’ attitude will be as important as your experience in these fields.
A full driving license will be essential as is the commitment to give your all to this company.
How to apply:
If you can demonstrate these skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by uploading your CV (no more than 2 A4 pages) and covering letter. No agencies please.
Telephone interviews will be held week commencing 11th/18th of January 2021 with interviews following the next week.
N.B. We reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the planned date where the number of responses exceed the proportionate amount expected for the role.
Independent Financial Adviser/Planner Our client is a growing Financial Service company based in the Midlands with offices in Birmingham and...Apply For This Job
Position: Purchase Ledger/Accounts Administrator Contract Type: 1 year contract with permanent opportunity thereon Salary: £10.00 per hour Hours: 20 hours...Apply For This Job