(Suite 117) Peel House,
30 The Downs,
Tel: 0161 667 1613
VAT Number: 241 4554 26
33N is a young, fast-moving company helping health and care organisations in the UK and internationally to become stronger businesses, inspiring places to work and better at caring for people. The company has a two-year track record in all seven regions of the NHS in England, but you would be joining us at the start of a new phase of expansion.
The purpose of this role is to translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology. You should be a front end engineer with a flair for design and a passion for building intuitive UI. You should be able to participate in the design process acting as a consultant on possibilities, working through the constraints of the tech stack to take a UX design and turn the vision into an engineered reality.
Skills and Experience
• 2 + years’ experience in UI Design for a software product.
• Prototyping and knowledge of design tools such as Figma.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• A level of design and business understanding so as to not compromise on business goals and design intents.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Experience working on SaaS.
• Experience of working with an external or overseas based development team.
• Experience building containerised applications using Docker.
• Know your way around Jira / Smartsheets.
• Understanding of NHS Information Governance, GDPR and how these influence UI design.
• Experience working with Clinicians as end users.